Tuesday 22 May 2018

display - Wireless monitor


Is there such a thing?


Ideally, I'd hook up some device onto my VGA/DVI jack on the computer and some other device to the same jack on the monitor and the data would flow wirelessly.



Answer



NewEgg carries the IOGear Wireless Audio / Video Kit. (Or without the audio)



Iogear presents a wireless High Definition multimedia enjoyment solution to you with its Wireless Audio / Video Kit! Connect the USB adapter to your PC, the VGA adapter to your VGA display and audio adapter to your speakers, and voila!


Enjoy all the multimedia content stored on your computer through your home theater system! No complex cables to tangle and clutter your living room!


alt text



They also carry the Addlogix Wireless Video Display Adapter. Amusingly enough, you can use an ethernet cable to run the signal (making it not so wireless):



Send signal wirelessly to your projector or TV with the addlogix EV2100 wireless display adapter. It takes advantage of your 802.11b/g connection to send a signal to your TV or projector. You can also run an Ethernet cable for the signal.


alt text



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...