Sunday 27 May 2018

distributed computing - Distribute list of processes to many windows machines

I have a list of independent tests which run a common executable with different command lines and in different working directories.


At the moment i simple run these one after the other in a batch file or script on my personal machine. However i have access to a large number of machines and so would like to be able to send some of these processes to the other machine and then collect up the output once they finish.


I could write something in python or whatever to do this, but I'm sure that someone has already done this much better than I could manage.


Any Ideas ??


cheers, Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...