Wednesday 30 May 2018

How can I resume a httrack mirroring session stopped by limit?


I was mirroring a site using HHTrack, and it ran for some time and stopped with log containing the following:



Too many URLs, giving up..(>100000)
To avoid that: use #L option for more links (example: -#L1000000)
14:48:58 Info: Top index rebuilt (done)

Does it mean it didn't mirror all pages?


How do I continue the mirroring without spending unnecessary time copying the already-mirrored files?



Answer



Use the action continue an interrupted download/mirror after increasing the URL limit.


For the command line version:


Action options:
w *mirror web sites (--mirror)
W mirror web sites, semi-automatic (asks questions) (--mirror-wizard)
g just get files (saved in the current directory) (--get-files)
i continue an interrupted mirror using the cache
Y mirror ALL links located in the first level pages (mirror links) (--mirrorlinks)

For the GUI version:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...