Wednesday 23 May 2018

Vifm in Windows 7 x64 filetype default for OS

I was looking around for a file manager that has Vim key bindings and worked with Windows and that resulted in me discovering about "Vifm"


Problem is (besides the fact it can't be fullscreen-maximized) is it can't open up any files. I keep getting the:



'vim' is not recognized as an internal or external program..... press any key to continue



(cmd) dialog window.


screenshot


Basically what I want it to do is open up what ever default program any extension may be in Windows 7 x64 as within Vifm.


if there are any other (windows compatible) file manager that has Vi key bindings, please list them all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...