Wednesday 30 May 2018

add windows defender service exception for internet radio


I'm streaming internet radio from here: http://www.protonradio.com/player/live/player.php and windows defender service is running pretty hard inspecting the stream as it comes in. I trust the stream, is there anything I can do to turn this inspection off?



Answer



This is what I use to add exceptions, you can revise for ProtonRadio..


;Add HOSTS to "Excluded Files and Locations" In Windows Defender

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Exclusions\Paths] "C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\HOSTS"=dword:00000000


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...