Friday 25 May 2018

browser - How do I delete previously entered items from Google Chrome Omnibox?


Chrome's Omnibox keeps sites that I most frequently visit - and this is good. However, one of my most visited pages has its URL changed, and I want to remove this from the Chrome Omnibox suggestions, how can I do so ?



Answer



You can do it like this:




  • Use your arrow keys to navigate to the entry, then




    • On PC, use ShiftDel.




    • On a small Mac keyboard, use FnShiftDelete ⌫.




    • On a full Mac keyboard with numpad, you can just hit ShiftDelete ⌦.






The entry will disappear, but it might show up if you type another set of characters... Repeat it there.


A video demonstration shows how I clean the suggestions for the u character.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...