Wednesday 2 May 2018

Bad Sectors Relocation on Windows XP

I think my hard disk contains bad sectors and those bad sectors locate on the place where VM instance is, is there a tool that will allow me to fix those errors, or at least shift all the bad sectors from crucial point to the no so crucial place, so that I can do still boot up my VM machine?


Edit: One thing I am concerned is,since a VM file is typically very big, (a few GBs), that if a bad sector is located on a VM file ( no matter how small the bad sector is) , then the VM file is as good as dead? Is there anyway to save that poor VM instance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...