Monday 4 June 2018

wireless networking - WIFI not working on smartphone | Saved Secured

My first post here (yay, thanks). So basically, my Huawei 4C phone wifi stopped working out of the blue and it's the third week now (kinda frustrating being an IT and I can't fix it myself lol). -by the way, it's android version is 4.4.2


So I did the following already:



  • restart phone
    -factory reset (many times already)
    -checked if bluetooth and mobile is working (works)
    -tried to connect my phone on different wifi (office, neighbor's wifi, not working) still showing saved or saved secured.


My router at home is just a simple one:


-Linksys with dhcp enabled: x.x.x.40 to x.x.x.130,
-no mac filtering,
-only less than 10 devices connects at a time and all works except my phone,
-802.11 b/g/n or mixed mode,
-tried to use wpa, static ip on my phone wifi, not working.


I even tried to reset my router but it didn't help.


So any ideas to fix this will be greatly appreciated.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...