Sunday 24 June 2018

Dealing with Word spell check in technical documents?

I have waste millions of hours clicking the Ignore Once button in Word, while trying to spell check a document related to development. Be that something light on terms like a proposal or something worse like technical specs.


I'm beginning to think that this is a huge waste and someone may have developed a dictionary for Word with common development terms that I could add and no longer have this problem.


Does such a dictionary exist or is there some other tricks to use to improve this process?


alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...