Thursday 28 June 2018

Cannot end Windows 7 process, even tried pskill


I am having a problem where processes are hanging and absolutely refuse to die. I have tried using the task manager and pskill from the console (with admin rights) and while the program will state that it has killed the process it still remains and I cannot open a second process. This has happened with Opera and Truecrypt.


Operating system is Windows 7 Professional (64-bit). Rebooting the computer clears the hung process.


I also tried using a program called Ultimate Process Detail & Killer, which didn't help either.



Answer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...