Monday 25 June 2018

networking - What is the actual IP address of my computer

I am testing out to see whats my IP address but depending on which website I used, I get different IP address. I am using a router


If I use this , My IP address is


enter image description here


If I use this , My IP address is


enter image description here


If I use this , My IP address is


enter image description here


If I use ipconfig/all , My IP address is 192.168.209.1


Why is there a variation in my IP address? Does it have something to do with DHCP???


Why does my IP address start with 202 sometimes, 218 sometimes, or 58 sometimes?


What is the true IP address of my computer??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...