Sunday 24 June 2018

google chrome - How to open a set of tabs together quickly?


How to open a set of tabs together quickly?


I normally use "Pin Tab" in a session, and if Chrome is closed normally, the previous set of pinned tabs will be opened pinned automatically next time. But sometimes:



  • Chrome is closed in a crash, or

  • I am just working on a different computer where I did not log in my Google profile


In those two cases, how do I open a predefined set of tabs quickly? It is a bunch of webapps I frequent.



Answer



Go to chrome://chrome/settings/ > Under "On startup" > Choose Open a specific page or set of pages. Here you can specify URLs of pages that you want to automatically launch every time on startup.


enter image description here


Another thing you could do is, bookmark all your frequently visited apps in a folder. You can launch all those bookmarks in a single-click when necessary. This gives better control in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...