Sunday 24 June 2018

windows 8 - Your machine is offline please try to sign in with the last password used on this PC


I have been using windows 8 x64 from MSDN for about a month now. I woke up this morning and when I tried to log in I got the following error:



"Your machine is offline please try to sign in with the last password used on this PC."



I have not changed my password and I have logged in without an internet connection previously. Why does it require an internet connection now in order to log in?



Answer



Make sure that your laptop has an active Internet connection. In my experience, that can cause this issue.



If WiFi is not getting connected with laptop please use the cable to get Internet Connection to your laptop. Once you have an Internet connection, you can use Hotmail credentials to access the laptop and change the options to connect automatically from the WiFi settings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...