Saturday 30 June 2018

How to fix fonts in Firefox Windows 7


Sometime ago when I installed Windows 7 I played around with settings and I knew I changed some settings that affected the font on Firefox. In a few websites, few fonts look weird, it was quite manageable so I didn't mind it. However in other websites, almost all of the font looks weird like this:



Try viewing the image in full screen to see what I mean


How can I fix this?



Answer



Seems like I found an answer to my own question. After long research I finally found a solution in this site: http://www.ghacks.net/2011/03/23/blurry-fonts-in-firefox-try-anti-aliasing-tuner/


I did not use the Anti Aliasing Tuner though, what I did was simply disable Hardware acceleration.


enter image description here


I hope this helps someone in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...