Friday 29 June 2018

Trying to update from Windows Insider Slow Ring, get this error: Windows 10 Insider Preview 16251.0 (rs3_release) - Error 0xc1900201


As the description says, I'm trying to update to Windows 10 Insider Preview 16251.0, but I get an error 0xc1900201. I've rebooted the computer multiple times, with no luck. The update installs to about 85% or so, and a Windows Update window opens, saying "We Couldn't Update The System Reserved Partition". Thanks



Answer



I FOUND THE SOLUTION & IT WORKED FINE!
1. Install Minitool partition free version.
2. FInd your system reserved partition. It was a 100MB partition and ( In the status column it says "Active & System"
3. Right click on the partition and select extend.
(I extended 100MB more) Then just follow the instructions(It says restart to complete) & it's DONE! –


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...