Thursday 28 June 2018

ubuntu - Problems downloading remotely from IP Camera using iVMS-4200 software

I have access on a few IP camera through iVMS-4200 software. I can live view them and also load remote playback for previous recordings. However, when I try to download a specific video, I have the following error:



Status : Manually stop


Error message: Insufficient HDD space, can't proceed



I tried to change the location of download on my laptop, but still have the same error.


I use Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) and iVMS-4200. Is there any way to fix the problem or use another way to download the videos?


image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...