Sunday 24 June 2018

windows - Win 10 will not disable hibernate

I am trying to get rid of the hiberfil.sys file, with no luck.


I tried turning off hibernation in the Settings, with this guide


Turning off "Allow hybrid sleep" did not change anything. Windows doesn't remove the file, and I am not allowed to remove the file.


Typing the powercfg.exe -h off command also did not change anything. I get an error, Windows doesn't remove the file, and I am not allowed to remove the file.


C:\Users\Cogni>powercfg.exe -h off

Unable to perform operation. An unexpected error (0x65b) has
occurred: Function failed during execution.

I tried restarting the computer, still nothing works.


How do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...