Sunday 24 June 2018

windows 7 - File Permission Errors

Recently I have been receiving lots of File Permission Errors when saving documents. I have searched the internet endlessly and have still not found a solution.


Sometimes, when I save from Word (2010) I get this error:


Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error. 

Then I can retry, it asks me to overwrite the old file and it works.


I am running Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate.


It is also happening in other applications. Such as Photoshop (CS5), again I resave and overwrite and it works.


I get a problem in iTunes too:


The iTunes Library file cannot be saved. An unknown error has occurred

This is IMMENSELY annoying so any help is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...