Thursday 28 June 2018

internet explorer - Getting "Only a single instance of this application can run" error when upgrading Flash Player for Firefox and IE


I'm getting this error when I try to upgrade Flash Player for Firefox and IE:



Only a single instance of this application can run..



Any idea how to update Flash player then?


enter image description here



Answer



I think this problem is somewhat recent. I had a similar issue. My solution was:



  1. Downloaded and followed instructions for Flash Player Uninstaller.

  2. Downloaded latest installer.

  3. Installed latest installer.


It's a bit annoying because between steps 1 and 2 you need to reboot. But it worked for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...