Friday 22 June 2018

google chrome - How can I transfer the contents of my portable Firefox into the installed Firefox in my laptop?

I have a portable Firefox installed in my USB stick.


Also, I have the real Firefox installed in my laptop.


I usually use my Firefox portable inside my USB stick at my workplace, I know that all stuff is saved on my USB, ie: new bookmarks, new extensions, new add-ons, new histories, etc.


When I'm home, I'm always using the installed Firefox in my laptop, but how can I transfer the contents of my portable Firefox into the installed Firefox in my laptop?


Also:



  1. portable Opera transfer ==> into the installed Opera in my laptop

  2. portable Safari transfer ==> into the installed Safari in my laptop

  3. portable Chrome transfer ==> into the installed Chrome in my laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...