Wednesday 20 June 2018

Set Outlook Default PDF Previewer

On my computer I have various PDF readers - I generally use Edge for PDF reading, but I also have Adobe Acrobat DC, and Foxit Phantom Editor.


I installed a trial of Adobe Acrobat first, and then Foxit Phantom, and decided to go with Phantom as my PDF editor. So I uninstalled Acrobat.


However, Acrobat was the set previewer for my PDF files in Outlook 2013 (because I installed it before Phantom). After uninstalling it, Outlook 2013 gives me



This file cannot be previewed because there is no previewer installed for it



but I know there is because Foxit Phantom includes one.


What can I do to set Phantom as the previewer?


Couple Of Minor Details


In Default Programs, Open With has been set as the following and the Acrobat Preview worked.



  • Open With Edge

  • Open With Acrobat

  • Open With Phantom


It is currently set as Open With Phantom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...