Friday 8 June 2018

multiple monitors - Use laptop as a remote display for linux


since I don't have enough space for a Monitor, I want to use my laptop as a screen for my Desktop PC which is running linux fedora. My laptop is running on windows 7 and I don't want to change that or disassemble the screen.


perhaps that is possible via a local Network?


If I was using win 7 on Desktop PC, I know I could use Air Display, but what about on a linux?



Answer



this link may help you: http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/14/html/User_Guide/chap-User_Guide-Sharing_your_desktop.html


or remote desktop connection to Fedora.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...