Friday 15 June 2018

microsoft excel - How to change row color based on a single cell's value?


Possible Duplicate:
Conditional formatting of TRUE / FALSE values in an Excel 2010 range



I have a spreadsheet where I have cell within a row that will contain specific text via data validation. So for instance a cell could contain the text "Due in 7 Days", "Past Due", or "Closed".


I want the row color to change depending on the text that appears in the cell. So if the text "Past Due" appears in the cell I want that entire row to turn red, if "Due In 7 Days" appears the row should turn yellow, and if "Closed" the row would turn gray.


How can I do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...