Thursday 7 December 2017

Windows 7 Automatic Log-on with a Default User Account?



I have two User Accounts for my Windows 7 with no password requirement. I frequently use one of those accounts; so I would like Windows to log-on automatically with that account without the need for user input.


P.S. I don't prefer installing/using a third-party software for that purpose; especially those that place at low levels before Windows log-on.



Answer




  • In the Start menu search box enter netplwiz to open the Advanced User Accounts panel.

  • Go to the Users tab and uncheck "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer".

  • Click apply and when the dialog appears select the user you want to logon automatically and enter the password (if any).

  • Click OK. Done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...