Monday 4 December 2017

Windows 10 tile layout in Start Menu resets after reboot


Note: I will be answering this question myself to help other people who come across this problem in the future. Feel free to submit your own answers if you want, I know that other people have had this same problem, but caused by a different issue than the one I had.



I have just installed Windows 10 on a new computer, and when I move or unpin tiles in the Start Menu, they are reset to their original location after rebooting the computer. If I attempt to pin a new tile to the Start Menu, Windows Explorer crashes. How can I fix this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...