Saturday 2 December 2017

resolution - How to remove the black borders after installing Windows 8?

I installed Windows 8 on my PC and now only 80% of the screen is used. There is a black border around my screen. I own a Acer Predator G3610 with AMD Radeon HD 7670 and a 1920 x 1080 Acer monitor (G245HQbid). I installed the Catalyst Control Center (to download driver) but there's no way to launch the software. Yesterday I managed to remove the black border somehow, but this caused the Windows 8 Metro apps to stop working so I had to do a system 'refresh'. They are working again but the borders are back. Does someone know a solution for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...