Friday 8 December 2017

online backup - Can I sync network folder with a Google drive?


The brand new released Google drive allows to sync a folder which resides under My Documents (on Windows systems). However, I would like to sync a folder that resides on a network-mapped drive. Would it be possible please and if yes then how?



Answer



You can choose any folder during the Google Drive install.


Firstly select "Advanced Setup" on the second page of the Getting Started screen.


Then click the "Change" button next to Folder Location


Select any folder you want, including network shares and mapped network drives.


Voila! You have Google Drive on any folder you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...