Friday 8 December 2017

Is it normal that a laptop battery drains when the laptop is off?

I have an HP ProBook 450 G2. Every time I shut down the computer and turn it back on after a day, the battery level decreases by about 5%. I'm sure that the computer is shut down, not in sleep or hibernate. I removed the battery from laptop and after inserting it, the battery percentage does not change. I tried updating the BIOS, disabling wake on LAN in BIOS options, and calibrating the battery several times.


Is this drain normal? If not, is it a hardware failure or can I fix it with software?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...