Monday 4 December 2017

Error when starting Outlook 2007 on Windows 7

Every time I start Outlook 2007 SP2 on my Windows 7 box Outlook will look like its loading fine, then I get this error message:


cannot start microsoft office outlook. cannot open the outlook window

and outlook will close. I was able to get outlook to start by using


outlook.exe /resetnavpane

in the Start->Search box, a nice tip which I got from this social.microsoft.com page. But it didn't fix the problem since outlook is still complaining when it starts after a reboot.


What can I do to get outlook to startup normally?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...