Friday 1 December 2017

display - Asus Eee replacement netbook monitor doesn't fit connector


I bought a replacement screen for an Asus Eee netbook 1005HA from a company that said the screen they were selling was compatible, but the connector on the replacement is smaller than the original.


I've scoured the net for instructions, but so far, I'm out of luck. As far as I can tell, they both have 32 pins, but maybe I'm missing a connector? The replacement is a LG Philips 10.1 inchs Glossy LED Panel Screen.


Here's a picture of the two connectors. The replacement is on the left:


enter image description here



Answer



Contact the company and explain the problem. Show them the difference between the connectors if necessary.


It was sold as compatible so you have a right to a replacement that is or a refund.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...