Saturday 2 December 2017

Change CTRL-X, -C, and -V hotkeys in Windows to different keys


I use my mouse left-handed, which makes the default Cut/Copy/Paste hotkeys in Windows really akward to use. Is there any way I can change these - say to something like Control-m, comma, and period? That way, I could mouse with my left hand and use my right for the hotkey functions.



Answer



You can use AutoHotkey to assign the same function to another combo. The benefit is that the old ones will still work as well so if someone else uses your machine it wont throw them off:


^m::^x
^,::^c
^.::^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...