Monday, 7 January 2019

windows explorer - Sort files and folders together by name (not by type)?

In windows explorer i don't know how can i sort files and folders by name one after the other. For example i have this list in a folder (order is false, only example):


alfa [folder]
anto.rar
beta [folder]
gamma [folder]
gin.zip

and i try to sort by name - explorer gives me back as a result:


alfa [folder]
beta [folder]
gamma [folder]
anto.rar
gin.zip

But i want this order


alfa [folder]
anto.rar
beta [folder]
gamma [folder]
gin.zip

I want a solution that will give me then the ability to select multiple files as described in this post: How can I activate or deactivate the CTRL at all times?


Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...