Monday 21 January 2019

windows 7 - Keyboard shortcut to take screenshots



I'm looking for a way to take screenshots when I press Ctrl + Prtsc and have them saved as PNG images in C:\Users\Me\Pictures\Screenshots


Can I configure Windows 7 to do this? If not, what freeware applications would you recommend (preferably something that I never have to see again (i.e. it sits quietly in the system tray) once I install and configure it)?



Answer



Gadwin Print Screen is pretty quick to do this. After configuring, you can achieve what you need with a PrntScrn and one (perhaps 2) Returns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...