Monday 21 January 2019

windows 7 - check and warp newest files added

How am I going to automatically check all the files that were added to the directory and then warp it immediately?Because everyday I am downloading hdf files and warping it from time to time is a waste of time. That's why I need it in batch process and automatic.


Thank you in advance!


script:


set in_path=path_to_input
set out_path=path_to_output

md %out_path%
cd /d %in_path%

FORFILES /m *A1_AC*.hdf /C "cmd /c gdalwarp -geoloc -t_srs EPSG:4326 -te 113.205 1.120 157.105 2.005 HDF4_SDS:hdf:@file:01 %out_path%\@fname.tif"*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...