Tuesday 22 January 2019

memory - Using old RAM sticks

I have been looking on what to do with several (as in 25+) sticks of RAM, all of which are generally old and small in memory size. I was hoping to find a way to use several or all on a single motherboard (with obvious modifications and/or a separate system for it), but, alas, I have yet to find any mentionable method. I am determined to find a use for these though, and so I am here, asking this question:


Is there a way to combine several different RAM sticks into a system that has one output that would connect to the motherboard in one of the RAM slots? Is there a way to do this without causing the better RAM sticks to be limited by the limitations of the lesser of the RAM sticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...