Saturday 26 January 2019

download - Downloading blob videos

I have been trying to get a couple of videos from ysl.com for a personal project. Unfortunately standard video downloaders don't have much success on the formats the site uses.


One example link here: https://www.ysl.com/ch/shop-product/unisex/fw14campaign_section


In the second video from the link, I was able to find blob:https://www.ysl.com/6dd723d0-4c79-40d3-a828-a86d22736b51


However, I don't know what I could do from there; I've tried various extensions and playing around with sources but never found success.


If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it very much—I am not trying to pirate or do illegal things, I just find the videos don't always load correctly so downloading them would be preferable.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...