Wednesday 23 January 2019

installation - Where to download the official Office 2013 to use with a PKC?


We bought a Dell computer with Windows 7 pro + Office 2013 home & business. The disk has failed the day we installed it (hardware failure). The disk is now replaced, but the Dell technician installed a bare Windows 7.


We have a PKC (Product Key Card) for Office, but I could't find out where I can download the software. I only found "Office Professional Plus" from a Microsoft's site. Other downloads I found are only from no-official websites.


Where can I download an official version of Office Home & Business, usable with a PKC?



Answer




  • Go to www.office.com/setup.

  • Enter your 25-digit install key.

  • Sign in.

  • Follow on-screen instructions to download.


Source: The instructions that come with Office Home and Business 2013 OEM. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...