Monday 28 January 2019

windows xp - Dell Inspiron 9300 Laptop forgets External monitor (Westinghouse LCD TV) resolution setting on reboot

When I hook my laptop up to my LCD TV via the VGA cable it always starts off with a resolution of 1280x1024. I change it to my desired setting 1920x1080 and all is well until I reboot the computer and it goes back to 1280x1024.


I am using the LCD TV screen by itself, I have the laptop lid closed.


This just started to happen a few months ago, prior to that the laptop would remember the previous screen resolution setting.


Dell Inspiron 9300, running XP Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...