Friday 25 January 2019

Can't install iTunes because Windows Installer Service could not be accessed

I am having a problem installing iTunes on my Windows 7 laptop. When I tried to run the application I got this message:



The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.



Now I am not running it in safe mode, and I am the administrator on the laptop.


I made sure the Windows installer was running through the services.msc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...