Thursday 24 January 2019

windows xp - How can I download the .mp3 file from Dropbox?


Firefox. XP3.


My friend loaded some personally recorded mp3 files for me to download from Dropbox. However, when I follow the link I only get a Quicktime media player in a browser window. How can I download the actual files themselves?


The link here in related questions refers to Macs. I also did a google search to no avail.


Thanks for your help.



Answer



In Firefox go to Tools/Options Applications Tab, search down the list until you find mp3 (or music files, or quicktime file, it depends on what program is associated with mp3s) and change the option to always ask, that way Firefox should ask you if you want to download the mp3 file.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...