Saturday 26 January 2019

Can I make Windows Explorer Treeview show folders in Windows 7


I'm sure this has been answered a million times around the web, but I dont know quite what question to ask.


Basically before windows 7 if I opened a folder in the right hand pane when using windows explorer the corresponding folder would be expanded in the treeview on the left.


This is no longer happening. Can I switch it on on Windows 7.



Answer





  • Right click an empty space in the left panel and check [x] Expand to current folder (Thank you, surfasb):


    Right click




Or...




  • Check [x] Automatically expand to current folder in Folder Options > General > Navigation pane:


    Organize


    Folder Options




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...