Wednesday 30 January 2019

windows 8 - Spotify, Youtube, Shockwave Flash, and other programs not working

When I open spotify it will continuously load or if it stops i cannot play a song, also on Youtube i can click on a video from the homepage but the video will not load and i cannot click on anything. Other video sites will also crash and i get the "shockwave has stopped working" popup. Even Windows Media Player, skype, and steam don't work. I have updated countless things, restarted multiple times, and checked for viruses and have gotten no change. Is there anything I should do or do i need to just reboot to an earlier date? Sometimes Youtube will work for one video then no longer work at all.


I have done a spybot search and an avast search and neither came up with anything. I also don't believe i have any refresh dates for my computer so I want to use that as a last choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...