Tuesday 29 January 2019

audio - Re-stream shoutcast stream


Basically I want to 'Re-stream' a shoutcast stream.
MP3 stream that is.


Tried searching around but couldn't find a way to do this. (It's an internet radio where only some of my friends get it without lag, so they could restream it.)



Answer



I don't know a lot about Shotcast and if you want to stream through that, I don't know what to suggest.


If you are saying that you have a MP3 file and you want to stream that, I would recommend either Windows Media Services off of Windows Server if you have a spare box lying around, or even just using VLC Media Player - it has an excellent built in streamer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...