Wednesday 2 January 2019

How can I search and replace in multiple Word files?


I am looking for a way to do search and replace in many Word (.doc) files (for the purpose of automation of the process).


The software I found so far only allows me to search, but not replace.


How can I do that with Word?



Answer



You could try VBA Find & Replace (cached link).



VBA Find and Replace© provides a method for finding and replacing text anywhere in a document (or collection of documents) using single user defined "find" and "replace" variable pairs, or a user defined list of "find" and "replace" pairs. It also provides a method to find text and replace found text with a user defined "AutoText" or "Building Block" entry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...