Friday 1 February 2019

text formatting - Brown, dotted line under words in whole Word 10 document

My whole document, 60+ pages, has a light-brown dotted line, kind of like an ellipsis, under all the text. After a lot of research, it is not hidden text, which is what most of my research has said it was. If I right-click on a sentence with the formatting, it gives me a choice to "Replace Direct Formatting with Style Normal. If I do this, the underlining disappears, but I am not allowed to format the whole document this way, just one line at a time. Can anyone tell my why this is appearing in my document? Now that it has occurred in one document that was saved, it is default!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...