Friday 8 February 2019

headphones - What are good noise reducing earphones for use with a PC?



I need a pair of noise reducing earphones (you know, the small ones, that you put inside your ear) what will work with my PC and that I can carry around with me to work and back.



Answer



I use Audio-Technica (these). We went through a major expansion last year with brick chiseling, hammering, drilling and who knows what else, and never had a problem. Just as good (if not better) than their Bose counterparts, and a lot less in price.


I have also used these earbuds , not so much at work, but are very nice mowing the lawn as they also double as ear plugs.


I should note, both I can listen to at my normal volumes and feel like I am in a quiet room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...