Thursday 7 February 2019

Will my laptop be ok with this different laptop charger?


Possible Duplicate:
Charging laptop with non-original charger
How can I tell if an AC adapter is compatible with my laptop?



So the original laptop charger broke and I switched to a charger from a laptop that I no longer use. The specifications from each are:


Original Input:AC 100-240V 1.5A 50-60Hz Output: DC 19V 3.42A


Other Charger Input: AC 100-240V 1.5A 50-60Hz Output: 20V 3.25A


Yes, the polarity is the same.


Also, the wattage has a difference of .02 from what I understand. Is wattage ever important, and more specifically, a wattage difference of that size.


Feel free to ask me any other questions about the chargers and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...