Sunday 10 February 2019

windows xp - how to set path environment variable


I want to compile a code in software which is needed to call visual c++;My Os is windows cp professional; I've installed visual studio professional v10.but it still shows an error message indicating "check if bin directory of your visual c++ is included in the path environment variable", where this action must be done?




I added that Path but now it says " Check that Visual C++ has been installed correctly" how I gotta check? I executed a program in Visual C++ and it s working nicely.



Answer



Go to


System Properties (press windows key + pause/break)
Advanced
Environment Variables
System variables

Add the required path there


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...