How does FTP servers handle concurrent access to the same file, i.e. if one user is updating a file while another is reading the same file? Should I be worried about getting corrupt data? Is it dependent on the FTP server or even the operating system?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?
I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...
-
I have a massive set of data that I'm trying to work through. In Column A, I have a username, in Column B I have a session start date/ti...
-
In Disk Management, the partition says "NTFS (BitLocker Encrypted)": In the BitLocker Drive Encryption control panel applet, it sa...
-
For example, if passed ls as input it should tell me that /bin/ls will run if run ls on the command-line. Answer The command to use var...
No comments:
Post a Comment