Tuesday 5 February 2019

windows 7 - How do I find out command line arguments of a running program?


I'm looking for a tool or method to find out what command line parameters have been passed to a program, for example when it was run by another program (launcher-application scenario).



Answer



You can do that using Process Explorer.


Just hover with your mouse over a process to see the command line arguments used to start it:
enter image description here


Alternatively, you can open the properties of the process and inspect the command line right there:
enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...